– Biology of ladybirds (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae)
– Biological control
– Molecular techniques
– Ecology of saproxylic beetles
room: B 252
– 2013- 2019: Ph.D. in Entomology, Ecology and biological control of insects, Department of Plant protection, Faculty of Agriculture, Vali-E-Asr University of Rafsanjan. Rafsanjan, Iran; Dissertation: Effect of low-temperature storage on life history parameters of Hippodamia variegate Goez (Col.: Coccinellidae)
– 2009- 2011: M.Sc. in Entomology, Department of Plant Protection, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Guilan. Rasht, Iran; Thesis: Effect of prey density on life table parameters of Scymnus syriacus Mulsant (Col.: Coccinellidae)
– 2004- 2009: B.Sc. in Agriculture engineering, Plant Protection, Department of Plant protection, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Guilan, Rasht, Iran; Thesis: Role of insects in establishment of Mycotoxins in the field.
– 2019- 2020: Researcher, Laboratory of Forest Ecology, Department of Biodiversity and Nature Protection, Biology Centre, Czech Academy of Sciences, in České Budějovice.
– 2020- Present, Researcher, Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science, University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice.
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Samane-Sakaki
Goole Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=B1PKj4AAAAAJ&hl=en